[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Developers - Permanent & Contract Opportunities @carwow

Jason Wong jason.wong at carwow.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 08:38:14 PDT 2017

Hi all,

As some of you may know, carwow have grown quite extensively over the past
12 months and due to looking at new product streams, we are looking for
more good Ruby Developers to join us.

We are big on TDD and our Developers are continuously learning and
experimenting with new technologies. We also believe in contributing to the
tech community and have been involved with RailsGirlsLDN and Elixir vs Ruby
Unconference. We are also sponsoring the Brighton Ruby meetup this year!

We are looking for like-minded, passionate Ruby Developers to join and work
within our close knit teams.

We offer Developers a friendly and relaxed environment to work in, the
latest hardware and tech, German and Yoga classes (if you're interested), a
dog friendly office and a ping pong table.

Permanent or contract (3 months).

Please get in touch with me via jason.wong at carwow.co.uk for more
information.

*DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY*

Jason Wong

Talent Partner

T: 0203 780 7178

5th & 6th Floor, New Penderel House, 283-288 High Holborn, London WC1V 7HP
http://www.carwow.co.uk

#6 in Startups.co.uk Top 100 of 2016
<http://startups.co.uk/startups-100/2016/6-carwow/>

Check out our YouTube channel!