[LRUG] Deleted the contents of ~/.zshrc and ~/.bashrc, system can't find rubygems.

Sam Livingston-Gray geeksam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 10:28:31 PDT 2017

Another unanticipated bonus of storing one's dotfiles in GitHub:  when
someone asks you "wait, what did you just do?" you can IM or email them a
link so they can swipe your tricks later.

Also, you can share some of the more amusing bits like so:
https://github.com/geeksam/dotfiles/blob/master/bash/aliases#L26-L34