[LRUG] Any words of wisdom please

Mark van Harmelen mark at hedtek.com
Fri Mar 10 02:05:35 PST 2017

Thanks peeps, I've got a couple of takeaways from this thread:

1. bullet
2. don't just treat logs as a place to investigate when I have an error,
spend more time reading them. [ Mmm, can't wait to do that ;) but I shall
do it. ]

mark

Dr Mark van Harmelen
Director
Hedtek Ltd

+44 7830 212 464

10 Little Lever St, Manchester M1 1HR, UK

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Frederick Cheung <frederick.cheung at gmail.com