[LRUG] Deleted the contents of ~/.zshrc and ~/.bashrc, system can't find rubygems.

Jesse Waites jesse.waites at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 07:34:50 PST 2017

Hi all - Thanks so much for the advice. I am in Eastern Standard Time
(Boston area) and just finished meeting with my boss (He is very cool about
it this thankfully, he kinda laughs and tells me this is why he hardly ever
tweaks his dotfiles!)

Looks like I will be uninstalling and reinstalling rbenv, or moving to RVM.

In any case, I will take someone up on that Google Hangout now and for the
rest of the day if someone is still interested and has the time!

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 6:50 AM, Nicholas Johnson <me at nicholasjohnson.com>
wrote:

> This is why I typically symlink these files into Dropbox. If my laptop
> falls in the lake, I only have to recreate the symlinks.
>
> Nick

Jesse Waites
Web Developer
JesseWaites.com