[LRUG] Automated gem updates

Stuart Harrison pezholio at gmail.com
Wed May 31 01:31:44 PDT 2017

I love this, thank you! (for the record, I worked with James at the Open
Data Institute on Bimble)

We’ve had it running with some of the ODI gems, and it’s a tad noisy to get
PRs on a daily basis. Could there be an option to do it weekly? When I was
at the ODI, this is what we did with Bimble, and this meant we had some
time scheduled to review all the updates, check the tests passed and merge.

I’ve also noticed that it seems to default to only one organisation, and I
can’t seem to work out how to manage personal repos or any other orgs?

Other than that, it looks awesome! :)