[LRUG] [JOBS] Friendly London consultancy on the look out for experienced Ruby devs

Ella Schofield ella at bluespot.io
Wed May 31 06:36:15 PDT 2017

At bluespot <https://bluespot.io/> we build web apps for a range of
clients, from small startups to government departments. Working in small
teams we use a simple but powerful agile methodology that
encourages collaboration, delivery, reflection and improvement.

We are a family and life friendly and enjoy working in a casual, friendly
atmosphere at a sustainable pace. We are honest and transparent in our work
and are not interested in selling clients anything they don’t need.

Our go to stack is React, Redux, Ruby on Rails all TDD of course!

Salary will be negotiable based on experience, but typically in the range
of £40k - £70k

Find out more and apply here
<http://bluespot-io.breezy.hr/p/9d5e965b267c-software-developer>