[LRUG] [EVENT] UX Brighton 2017 - Friday 3rd November

Jay Caines-Gooby jay at gooby.org
Fri Oct 20 06:43:59 PDT 2017

/me waves from the South Coast...

We're running our annual conference on Friday, November the 3rd; this
year's topic is Designing for Complexity. We have an eclectic mix of
industry and academia and it's not just a design conference.

Some of last year's highlights saw Stef Lewandowski (Rubyist and creator of
attending.io, unicornhunt.io, Linky Dink and MakeLight.com to name just a
few) speaking about validating ideas, Jillian Wells from Intercom.io
speaking about Jobs to be Done and Dave Snowden inventor of the Cynefin
framework, discussing system design and complexity theory.

This year our speakers include ShekMan Tang from Intercom speaking about
Applying systems thinking in product design, Liz Keogh, Lean and Agile
consultant speaking about complexity in human interaction and Simon Wardley
of Wardley Maps fame.

http://uxbrighton.org.uk/2017/

Get 10% off the £165 conference price using
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ux-brighton-2017-tickets-29815170979?discount=LRUG

Hope to see some of you there :)

Jay

--