[LRUG] Would you like to talk at LRUG?

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 06:50:57 PDT 2017

Hello everyone!

We’re putting the schedule together for LRUG on Monday 20th November*
and have some slots available. We’re also looking ahead to December
and 2018 too. We’d love to welcome talks on any topic of interest to
the LRUG community (it doesn’t have to be about Ruby). If you’re a
first-time speaker please do get in touch as well, we’ll do our best
to support you and make sure you have a great experience.

There’s more details at http://readme.lrug.org/#talks and you can get
in touch with us with your ideas and questions by emailing
talks at lrug.org.

Have a great weekend,

Chris

* Note the date - it’s slightly unusual for LRUG to happen this late
in the month