[LRUG] Rails/DDD workshop, London, November 16-17th

Andrzej Krzywda andrzejkrzywda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:34:26 PDT 2017

Hey all,

Just a small update - there will be a free webinar hosted by me, on the
topic of Rails/DDD - aka how to do it all DDD/CQRS/ES with Rails (and
RailsEventStore) from the beginning

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6632383167677767939

It's Wednesday, Oct 25.

I know not everyone can attend the workshops, so I'd be happy to help
through the webinar format.

Thanks
Andrzej Krzywda