[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Software Engineer - Business Systems
steve.weet at fundingcircle.com
Wed Apr 11 05:49:07 PDT 2018
- Are you a talented engineer who loves solving problems?
- Do you want to work with a team of smart people in a company driven by
- Do you want to work in a team that deploys multiple times a day using
- Do you have strong software development skills in Ruby, Python or
another language and you're willing to cross-train?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes, then you should be talking
Funding Circle is the world's leading peer to peer lender for small
businesses. We help power the economy in all the geographies that we
operate in and help create thousands of new jobs. We do this by building
great systems using interesting technologies. The London based Business
Systems team has to develop solution that answer questions like these,
- How can we detect and prevent Money Laundering and fraud?
- How can we process loan applications from Initial web-site submission
all the way through to paying money into bank accounts?
- How can we enable our operational teams to meet their goals without
having to employ armies of people?
- How can we do all this using an event sourcing approach that we have
agreed upon as a team?
- How do we build a platform that is ready for global expansion and
scales alongside our consistently strong growth?
If you would like to help us answer some of these questions in an
environment that needs grown-up solutions but still understands its startup
roots then please reply to this email enclosing a CV or view the job
*Head of Business Systems Engineering*
e: steve.weet at fundingcircle.com <name at fundingcircle.com>
a: 71 Queen Victoria Street, London. EC4V 4AY
Funding Circle Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial
Conduct Authority under firm registration number 722513. Funding Circle is
not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Registered in
England (Co. No. 06968588) with registered office at 71 Queen Victoria
Street, London EC4V 4AY.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Chat