[LRUG] [JOBS] Rails/Full-stack developer opportunities at StorIQ - Contract/Perm

James Harries james.harries at storiq.net
Tue Apr 24 01:20:46 PDT 2018

Hello LRUG,

We're looking to hire 1x senior contract (6 month contract) and 2x permanent junior/mid-level Rails/Full-stack developers to join us here at StorIQ.

You can see full job specs here on workable:

Contract: https://storiq.workable.com/j/9F583831E6
Perm: https://storiq.workable.com/j/73F6922C66

To give you the short of it:

StorIQ is a small profitable startup that helps retailers manage and optimise their brick & mortar shops. We provide a SaaS backend running on Rails and MySQL, hosted using Cloud66 and AWS. We also have a mobile/tablet app that talks to an API on the SaaS backend.

We're based in Central Working Shoreditch, and we're also open to remote/part remote/flexible working for the permanent positions.

If you're interested, please either apply through workable or send your CV to james.harries at storiq.net

All the best,

James Harries
Head of Development