[LRUG] [JOBS] Streetbees is looking for a Full Stack Developer

James Onwuemezi james.onwuemezi at streetbees.com
Thu Apr 26 08:02:02 PDT 2018

Streetbees is looking for a Full Stack Developer.

Hi all! Would you be interested in joining one of TechRadars innovators to
watch in 2018
<https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.techradar.com%2Fnews%2Fmeet-the-techtalk-22-introducing-the-innovators-to-watch-in-2018%3Flipi%3Durn%253Ali%253Apage%253Ad_flagship3_company%253Ba62rljfQTTeYltEGZR84fw%253D%253D>
 and CB Insights Enterprise AI Startups to Watch
<https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbinsights.com%2Fresearch%2Fearly-stage-enterprise-artificial-intelligence-startups%2F>
?

I work at Streetbees, we're changing the face of Market Research using Data
Science, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence alongside
our powerful community building tools. We’re growing fast and as such,
we’re looking for a new Full Stack Developer to come onboard in London.

*What you'll be working on:*

You’ll be able to clearly see your impact in what we deliver day-to-day to
our clients and our every-growing user base. Namely - building the next
generation of research and data analysis tools used by some of the largest
companies in the world. Our projects are built with an API <> Client
architecture with mostly Ruby and React backing them. You will also be able
to work in a non-web environment on ETL process that feeds our client side
dashboards.

Please find further details here:
https://streetbees.workable.com/jobs/686114

Job Type - Permanent
Equity - Available
Location - Old Street
Hotel? Trivago

If you're interested or know someone who might be, drop me an email!
james.onwuemezi at streebees.com

--

*James Onwuemezi*

Talent Acquisition Manager