[LRUG] Ruby for AWS Lambda at last!

Mooktakim Ahmed mooktakim at fluxter.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 07:08:28 PST 2018

I'm still trying to work out the best "heroku style" deployment solution on
AWS. I keep thinking Fargate is the right option, but can't find any good
howtos.

Ruby for Lambda looks good, will definitely try it out for some hobby ideas.
I've looked at RDS Serverless offering, which sounds good until you realise
the smallest instance is db.r4.large.
Why can't they have a database offering which you are billed by requests
and data storage, instead of having to pick an EC2 instance.

Regards,
Mooktakim Ahmed