[LRUG] Ruby for AWS Lambda at last!

Asfand Qazi asfand at cloudership.com
Mon Dec 3 07:14:06 PST 2018

I can put together a Fargate tutorial if you like.

If you want auto-scaling in tiny increments/decrements, you'll have to
abandon SQL I'm afraid, try DynamoDB - it does autoscale and charge by
request capacity and size of data.

Google Cloud and Azure have some interesting autoscaling databases too.

Thanks

Regards,
    Asfand
    cloudership.com