[LRUG] [JOBS] Contract with Visual Meaning

Aanand Prasad aanand.prasad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 07:27:55 PST 2018

Hi folks. I've been offered a contract I don't have the time for, and I
thought I'd pass it onto the list. It's with an Oxford-based company
called Visual
Meaning <http://visual-meaning.com/>, who make cool browser-based zoomable
maps to help organisations understand their own structures and processes.

They want to automate some of the more tedious parts of their workflow,
such as attaching metadata to maps, and they're looking for a developer to
help out. They have some low-hanging fruit that looks to me like several
weeks of work, plus a longer-term vision that's potentially a much bigger
project. They're amenable to remote work.

If you're interested, email me at this address and I'll give you more
details and put you in touch with the right person. Thanks!

Aanand