[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead developer to join founding team of edtech social enterprise

Owen Carter owen.carter at impacted.org.uk
Fri Feb 16 01:54:19 PST 2018

Hi wonderful LRUG community,

I'm Owen, the co-founder of ImpactEd - we're a social enterprise that helps
schools to understand and improve the impact of the programmes they run.
We're aiming to improve outcomes for at least 54,000 pupils over the next
three years.

We're looking for a Lead Developer to help us build V2 of our Ruby on Rails
platform that makes monitoring and evaluation easy for schools.

I'd love to speak to anyone and everyone who has an interest in applying
their expertise to a project with an opportunity for real social impact in
the education system. You'd be joining as part of the founding team, which
includes the creators of education social enterprises The Brilliant Club
and Researchers in Schools, and the award-winning digital agency Super
Being Labs.

A few details:

   - Mid / Senior Fullstack Ruby on Rails developer
   - Salary: £50k with flexibility dependent on experience
   - Contract role on a 12 month-fixed term (with a view to permanent)
   - We'd want you to spend some time in our London offices (Moorgate), but
   would be open to mostly remote candiates

If this sounds at all of interest, get in touch and I can supply further
details?

Thanks!

Owen

--

*Owen Carter* | Co-Founder and Managing Director | ImpactEd