[LRUG] Multi page form design gem for Rails?

Stuart Harrison pezholio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 05:15:35 PST 2018

Cool, thanks all. That’s really useful. Given me a lot of food for thought.
I think I’m going to go down the route of using Wicked and having some DB
persistence, as well as using a form object to separate out the branching
and validation logic. This still feels like something that could be
standardised / gemified, as it’s a common problem, particularly in the
public sector (funnily enough, this is actually for some work I’m doing for
Hackney Council!). I will continue to mull, but this is super useful.

Cheers

Stu

On 14 February 2018 at 13:10:45, Murray Steele (murray.steele at gmail.com)