[LRUG] [JOBS][REACT] Contract position at American Express

Ignazio Mostallino ignazio.mostallino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:50:23 PST 2018

Hello LRUG,

sorry for being slightly off topic, I'm looking for a ReactJS developer,
and since I've been part of this great group for such a long time I thought
to give a shot.

I lead a team of developers that works at American Express in London
(Belgrave House). We are looking for a passionate, reliable and positive
person to be responsible for developing a strategic product using React JS.
The position is available immediately. If you are interested and would like
to know more, please send me your portfolio and your expected rate. This is
a 3 months contract that could be extended for the right candidate.

Thank you,
Ignazio