[LRUG] Ruby prison escape challenge

Paul Battley pbattley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 07:36:01 PDT 2018

That was fun. I used a similar tactic, but couldn't get below 50
(hint: you can save one byte because you don't need a space before a
symbol argument).

Unfortunately, someone has properly hacked it and removed the
scoreboard data. You could coax the app into revealing the database
connection details pretty easily.