[LRUG] Ruby prison escape challenge

Marek L nospam.keram at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:05:21 PDT 2018

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 6:57 PM, Adam Cryer <ad.mat.cryer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks so much for this. I want more! Bucket loads of fun.
>
> Was gutted when I saw the docker connect error. I’d been on a flight before
> I could solve it.

The domain at the moment is under control of person who put there
version of the app I published on Github few days ago. .)
As the person did not contacted me, I'm trying through Heroku support
to transfer it back to me or shut it down as in current situation it
is potential security risk
for anyone who visits the domain at the moment.

I will publish postmortem write up probably over weekend and try to
restore the app in way that will allow other people exercise their
knowledge of Ruby while mitigate
the risks.

Apologies for inconvenience.