[LRUG] Ruby prison escape challenge

Marek L nospam.keram at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 07:14:11 PDT 2018

Hello!
Deployed new bit hardened version which I hope will be harder to break
completely, while allowing to solve it.
Meanwhile, I'm in the process to hire Tommy Lee Jones to catch all the
fugitives which escaped while guards were sleeping.

Side note: although I understand the excitement of people who solved
the challenge, it is unfair to others to publish the solution right
away.
Even with "spoiler alert" it may  discourage some people to try find
their own solution.
That's also good lesson for me.

I'm planning to publish solutions and how I came up with the idea in few weeks.
Thank you! Stay tuned and happy hacking! :)