[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Software Engineer - Funding Circle

Steve Weet steveweet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:20:53 PDT 2018

Are you a talented engineer who loves solving problems?
Do you want to work for a mission led company with a great reputation as an
employer?
Do you want to learn new skills and languages?
Do you want to help build a platform that created 75,000 jobs in 2017?

If the answer to these 4 questions is yes then you should be talking to us
at Funding Circle.

I am a manager, and formerly a developer in the  Business Systems
Engineering Team at Funding Circle. We build all of the systems that allow
our operational teams to empower small businesses to grow. We have recently
been voted the 16th Best company to work for in the UK and we are looking
for outstanding engineers to help us answer questions such as these,

How do we determine whether this application is Fraudulent?
How do we decide if this transaction is an attempt to launder money?
How do we reduce the time an operational team spends processing an
application by 25%.
How do we automate more decisions?

These are interesting challenges that will enable us to scale our business
and continue to lend more and more money to small businesses, which in turn
grow the economy and create jobs. You can read more about the impact we
make at www.fundingcircle.com/statistics

Please drop me a reply and we can arrange an initial chat, or a catchup
over coffee in our offices at Mansion House.

Stephen Weet
Head of Business Systems Engineering
Funding Circle