[LRUG] [JOBS] - Remote Ruby on Rails Developers

Oho - Ashley Deodat ashleyd at oho.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 01:21:14 PDT 2018

Good morning Ruby Developers,

After a successful placement, I have another opportunity for a Remote Ruby on Rails Developer!

My client is an international Audio-Visual Company who  develop multi-tenant, scalable SaaS platforms which allow integrators of AV control systems, to provide unified remote management.

The role is permanent, full-time, remote but if not in the UK then they would be a contractor on a salary basis ( you would need to invoice each month) but would get company benefits.

location preferences: In the UK: London, Cambridge, Nottingham and Edinburgh are preferred. Outside the UK, Poland is our top country in Europe; but would also consider anywhere!

Salary is dependent on experience and location, but for a candidate of 3 years experience working remotely, they would be ideally looking at the ~ 40K Euro  mark.

Kind regards
Ash

Ashley Deodat | Team Lead
Oho Group Ltd | IT & Electronic Engineering Recruitment
14-15 Lower Grosvenor Place, London. SW1W 0EX
dd: +44 (0)20 7622 5566 | t: +44 (0)20 7622 6244
e: info at oho.co.uk<mailto:info at oho.co.uk> | w: www.oho.co.uk<http://www.oho.co.uk/>

[cropped]<http://www.oho.co.uk/>  [Image result for linkedin logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/oho-group-ltd/>  Follow us!<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oho-group-ltd/>
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain Business Confidential, Confidential, Personal or Sensitive Personal Data, as dictated by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law as per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

Oho Group Limited, Registered Office: 14-15 Lower Grosvenor Place, London, SW1W 0EX, UK. Registered in England and Scotland under company no. 06358023