[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-Stack Developer Opportunities at Energized Work

Nancy Hogg nancy at energizedwork.com
Thu Mar 15 06:30:54 PDT 2018

Hi everyone!

*Energized Work <https://www.energizedwork.com/> has a cool opportunity for
some top developers. *

*A previous client we worked with a couple of years ago has a need for
4 developers.  It's central London based and for 6 months. If it is of
interest to you or anyone that you know, please get in touch. *

*The company have a significant development team, are a global business and
are building a global trading platform. *

Tech Stack Comprises

Ruby - RoR - Angular - React

AWS - Marathon - Heroku

Postgres - MongoDB - Redis - RabbitMQ - Some Kafka

Ideal candidates will have:

   -

   Experience with Distributed Systems and event driven architecture that
   operate at scale with low latency
   -

   Experience with Ruby
   -

   Exposure to any of the following: Apache Spark, parallel computing,
   parallel processing, Domain Driven Design (DDD). Also scaling up high
   profile projects globally.
   -

   Comfortable in a Unix/Linux environment
   -

   Experience using a testing framework
   -

   Experience in credit risk and pricing

ASAP!

Let me know if you are interested or know someone we should talk to!

Alternatively you can read the full description and apply here
<https://energized-work.breezy.hr/p/d354c5810755-full-stack-developer>.

Cheers,

Nancy
+44 (0)56 03647481 <+44%2056%200364%207481>
www.energizedwork.com
<https://www.energizedwork.com/?utm_source=sig&utm_medium=e>
14-22 Elder Street, London E1 6BT  <https://goo.gl/maps/WpP3et4AqYL2>

[image: https://www.energizedwork.com/?utm_source=sig&utm_medium=e]
<https://www.energizedwork.com/?utm_source=sig&utm_medium=e>

/ Need help unlocking game-changing innovations for your business? Check
out our Innovation Lab
<https://www.energizedwork.com/inside-the-innovation-lab?utm_source=sig&utm_medium=e>

/ Estimate the real impact of your digital transformation projects. Hindsight
in advance
<https://www.energizedwork.com/hindsight-in-advance?utm_source=sig&utm_medium=e>
guide

/ MockLab is the fastest, easiest way to mock HTTP-based APIs, powered by
Energized Work - Get.mocklab.io
<http://get.mocklab.io/?utm_source=ew-email-footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ew-email-footer>

"Energized Work provide the depth of understanding and execution capability
most digital leaders would die for. Can’t recommend them enough.”

British Gas Connected Homes Managing Director

--

Confidentiality notice

This communication is from Energized Work, a private Ltd. company
registered in England & Wales with Reg No: 06271339 having its registered
office at KD Tower, Suite 8, Cotterells, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire,
HP1 1FW.

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and
confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail as above
immediately.