[LRUG] Inspire a fellow coder | Looking for a mentor

Alvaro Lobato alobato678 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:55:18 PDT 2018

Hi rubyist,

I finished a coding Bootcamp sometime ago and have been getting better and
better ever since. However, I am now looking to develop a more complex app
that I have ever done before. Therefore, I am looking to pay a fair price
for a mentor/teacher that has experience developing, testing and scaling
ruby applications. To start with, I would like a 3 hours session per week
or a two 1.5 sessions per week.

Also, if someone wants to join new projects I have lots of things going on
so email me directly.

Cheers,

Alvaro