[LRUG] [JOBS] static website contract (Jekyll/ContentStack/Netlify)

Ilya Dmitrichenko errordeveloper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 04:21:08 PDT 2018

Hi Folks,

We have a short-term (yet ongoing) opportunity for someone interested
in static websites and Jekyll. Some of the work would involve implementing
new plugins or improving existing ones, but there will be some design work
also, so good design skills are desirable. We use Netlify for hosting and
ContentStack for content management, there is also markdown content that
we source our open-source repos on Github.
We are a friendly startup team, you can browse our website to find out more
[1].
I'd say that this project would be a pretty exciting one for someone
looking to
up their game on static website beyond personal blogs or simple technical
use-cases.

You can work remotely, but our office is in Shoreditch and you'd be welcome
to come in. Please reply to me directly with any questions.

Ilya

[1]: https://weave.works

ps: If you are curious about containers and Kubernetes, this maybe also a
good opportunity to learn more about that stuff.