[LRUG] [JOBS] Experienced Engineer - Cultivate - Edinburgh or Remote

Andy Robinson andy at cultivatehq.com
Wed May 30 09:13:05 PDT 2018

Hi LRUG,

We’re looking for an experienced engineer to join our Edinburgh office. If
you’re interested in working with a team that strives for the highest level
of technical excellence and wants to build the right solutions for our
clients, we would love to hear from you.

As a consultancy, we partner with a range of different clients including
startups, enterprises, public sector and charities. Our work is
predominantly in Ruby, but we are very excited about Elixir. We've used
Elixir on a number of projects and are actively looking for opportunities
to do more. We also work with other languages including Rust, Go and Scala.

Where relevant and as much as possible we practice test driven development,
code reviews and pair programming. We value empathy and respect, quality,
professionalism, honesty, shared ownership, simplicity, and sustainability.

You can find more information here: https://cultivatehq.com/jobs/

Andy

*Andy Robinson *

*Cultivate *| cultivatehq.com