[LRUG] Lead Software Developer at Whitesmith

Daniel Lopes daniel at whitesmith.co
Tue Nov 6 07:16:53 PST 2018

Hi LRUG,

We're looking for a lead dev for Whitesmith. More info bellow:

Whitesmith is a product development studio with offices in Portugal and
London.

We were established in 2012 and have ever since been growing by helping
companies succeed at their businesses.

Our expertise and diversity allows us to provide product discovery, design
and development teams to work with our clients.

We are ready to tackle the challenges at any product size or phase: a PoC,
MPV, searching for product-market fit or scaling out.

About the role:

We are looking for a passionate, product focused person with strong
development and delivery skills.

This means the ideal candidate has:

   - proven track of building products and putting them on the market
   - strong communication skills and the will to directly engage with
   end-users
   - data-driven mentality
   - experience leading small teams with Agile methodologies
   - solid development skills in full-stack web-development

Bonus if has experience in any of the following frameworks: Ruby on Rails,
Django or NodeJS; React, Angular or VueJS; Terraform, Ansible or Docker.

Benefits:

   - competitive salary
   - join a young, bright and nerdy team
   - work 100% remotely, or join us at one of our offices (Coimbra -
   Portugal, London - UK)

*If you fit and are interested, send me an email to daniel at whitesmith.co
<daniel at whitesmith.co> *

--