[LRUG] Main source of Ruby contract roles?

Michael Pavling pavling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 02:13:05 PST 2018

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 09:27, Patrick Gleeson
<patrick.c.gleeson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2018, 20:50 gvim <gvimrc at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> What's the main source of Ruby/Rails contract roles in London?
>>

> Technical debt.

Hehe! :)

FWIW, when I was contracting, I never found a "main" source of roles.
With ten different recruiters calling a day, it was never a case of
having one place the roles came from. Other than opening my CV for
searching on Jobsite when I was coming to the end of one, and then
hiding it again when I started the next.