[LRUG] LRUG Meeting - Monday 10th December

ella.schofield at lrug.org ella.schofield at lrug.org
Thu Nov 29 03:57:51 PST 2018

Hi all!

The last LRUG meeting of the year is fast approaching. Here’s what
we’ve got in store for you...

It’s on Monday the 10th December.

It’s hosted by Skills Matter at Code Node:

https://skillsmatter.com/contact-us#getthere

The doors
open from 6pm for the meeting to start at 6:30pm.

We should be finished
with the talks by 8pm after which you can go home or go find some food
+
drink with fellow LRUG attendees (it is almost Christmas).

The talks we have lined up for you are:

1. “The Case of the Missing Method — A Ruby Mystery Story” by
Nadia Odunayo

2. “The problem with compiling Ruby” by Vidar Hokstad

3. “Pro Capybara Herding: Feature Testing Tips” by Oli Peate

More info on these talks can be found on our site at:

http://lrug.org/meetings/2018/december/

If you’d like to attend you must:

1. Remind yourselves of the code of conduct at

http://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct

2. Register for free with our hosts, Skills Matter, on their site at:

https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/11321-lrug-london-ruby-user-group

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers,

Ella