[LRUG] HBS is closing for business

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Mon Sep 3 00:34:41 PDT 2018

Good morning LRUG,

Some sad news: for a number of reasons I have taken the decision to close
Happy Bear Software for business. HBS is a Ruby on Rails consultancy that I
have been running for almost seven years.

The developers on our team are currently available for either permanent or
contract work, so if you would like to be put in touch then please let me
know at this email address.

You can see more details in this announcement post on our company website,
which lists all of the current developers on our team:

https://www.happybearsoftware.com/happy-bear-software-is-
closing-for-business

Thanks for all the help and support over the years, we met a large
proportion of our clients and friends through the LRUG meetups and mailing
list.

My biggest concern right now is getting all of the fine people on our team
into their next jobs, so any assistance to that end would be much
appreciated.

All the best,

Najaf Ali - Founder at Happy Bear Software
<https://www.happybearsoftware.com/>