[LRUG] HBS is closing for business

Ian Kynnersley iankynnersley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 01:40:34 PDT 2018

Hi Najaf

I don’t think we’ve met but I’ve been aware of you and your company through
your posts on here.

Running a company is fulfilling and demanding but over everything else is
the feeling of resonsibility for the people you hire. I’m sure it’s been a
very tough decision but I trust the right one. I’m confident your team will
find exciting new roles soon.

I’m the CTO at https://www.provenance.org/ a small but growing SaaS company
in London using technology to make supply chains more transparent.

We’re a Rails company that works a lot with data, APIs and blockchain.

We’re currently hiring for an experienced Front-end developer and an
Engineer with a broad interest in technology to drive our data and
blockchain work.

Front-end:
https://www.provenance.org/news/us/frontend-developer

Engineer:
https://www.provenance.org/news/us/software_engineer

>From the profiles on your blog post, it looks like you’ve built an awesome
team. Sadly, we’re not currently able to properly support junior level team
members but Esther and Dorothy in particular look like strong candidates
for our Engineer role and possibly Dorothy for our FE role?

Kriszta looks like a brilliant fit for our FE role but I’m unsure how well
we’d be able to support a remote team mate 8 hours offset. If you’re ever
free for coffee in London I’d be really keen to meet up for a chat about
your experiences running the agency but supporting a small, distributed
team in particular.

Anyway, I’d be very happy for you to share our links around the team and
have applications from any of them either via the site or directly.

All the best
Ian
ian at provenance.org