[LRUG] [JOBS] Contract: 17/9 - 30/11 - data/AI/visualisation

Marco Iannone marco at retechnica.com
Thu Sep 6 09:52:26 PDT 2018

Hello,

I hope all is excellent.
I'm the founder at Retechnica, a machine learning company, and the makers
of Ingenia <http://www.ingeniapi.com>, a text analytics solution.

We have a contract coming up now: just reply to this email if you might be
available and interested.

>>>Main:
- Build a prototype analytics dashboard for the client, a large company
- From 17/9 to 30/11
- You'd own the technical solution, and can be as involved in the product
design as you like
- Full-time, preferably working from office (central London) 1-2 days a
week, remote for the rest.
- Daily rate: what works for you
- Languages / stack: as you prefer, but Ruby or Python preferred
- Especially exciting if you're into / want to learn about
data/analytics/AI/data viz

>>>More details:
- The client wants a bespoke analytics solution; they're very engaged, very
pleasant, we've been working with them for months
- If this prototype is successful, it'd be followed by more work to make
this an enterprise solution
- This is more front-end than back-end
- The components are: (1) data upload from text file (2) data visualisation
via charts/tables etc. (3) algorithms to extract automated insight [I'd
create the algorithms and would support you in their implementation] (4)
reporting solution
- We can get extra people on specific aspects like design, user experience,
etc., if need be
- Best to be a pragmatic, get-things-done type, keen to understand /
delight the end user
- Experience with charting solutions like Highcharts, chart.js or similar
would be great
- Generally flexible (hours, days off, etc.): main thing is that the client
is happy
- I'm very nice to work with! Though I may biased. I'm a maths guy, can
read/do a bit of coding, but I prefer I leave it to the pros...

Thanks,
Marco

--
Founder & CEO, Retechnica <http://www.retechnica.com> | Makers of Ingenia