[LRUG] VCR caches

Wilson Silva wilson.dsigns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:39:14 PDT 2018

VCR supports automatic sensitive data obfuscation https://relishapp.com/vcr/vcr/v/3-0-3/docs/configuration/filter-sensitive-data <https://relishapp.com/vcr/vcr/v/3-0-3/docs/configuration/filter-sensitive-data>. In the end of the day, one must be careful whether using VCR or not, as it is possible to commit sensitive credentials even if VCR is not installed.