[LRUG] Seeking self-employed coders to interview about their finances

Patrick Gleeson patrick.c.gleeson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:02:37 PDT 2019

Apologies for 2 emails in one day, but my fintech start-up client is trying
to improve access to finance (particularly mortgages) for the
self-employed, and they're keen to talk to software developers who work on
a freelance or contract basis or have their own limited company. It's an
hour's chat to talk about income and income stability, and the goal is to
make it easier for people like us to get loans and mortgages.

If you'd be happy to talk to them do let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Best,

Patrick