[LRUG] [ANN] Talks needed for September meeting

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at lrug.org
Tue Aug 27 04:36:35 PDT 2019

Hello lovely LRUG people - me again!

If you missed my message over the bank holiday weekend, here's an
extra reminder that we have some space available on Monday 9th
September for *your* wonderful talk.

Perhaps you've recently upgraded to Rails 6 and want to share a few
tips?

Maybe you know someone who's recently given a great talk that the LRUG
audience would enjoy (we enjoy anything interesting, it doesn't
necessarily have to be about Ruby).

Send an email to talks at lrug.org - we'd love to hear from you.

Cheers,

Chris