[LRUG] [JOBS] We're hiring at Thriva

Rowland Fong Lip rowland at thriva.co
Thu Feb 7 06:27:45 PST 2019

Hi

We are growing our product team and are looking for software developers to
join us.

*Who is Thriva (https://thriva.co/)*
We’re building a personalised healthcare service that can change the way
people approach their health.

We want to create a product that millions of people use to understand
what’s going on inside their bodies — allowing them to improve their health
today and catch any small issues before they become big issues.

*Our Tech Stack*

Ruby, Rails, - powers our APIs and some of our internal frontends
Javascript, Vue.js, Vuex - for our frontend applications and websites
Heroku, AWS, Docker - for most of our infrastructure
Postgresql, RabbitMQ, Redis - for data and async messaging
Github, CircleCI - for source control and continuous integration

*What we looking for*
We’re looking for talented engineers who believe in what we’re doing as a
company and understand how their skills can help us get there! We want
people who are passionate about what they do and love to learn new things.

*You should have*

Experience working with Ruby and Rails
A good understanding of how to write well structured and well tested code
Experience with designing, building and securing RESTful APIs
Good understanding of database design
Good understanding of security risks and best practices

The full job description can be found here:
https://thriva.workable.com/j/841CA4AB97

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Rowland