[LRUG] [JOBS]

Raisa Sadiq raisa.sadiq at consultia.eu.com
Wed Jan 9 03:15:20 PST 2019

Good morning all,

I hope everyone is enjoying 2019 so far ;-)

I am reaching out because I have a fantastic opportunity for a Ruby Developer to join a very exciting company in the heart of central London.

Some details:

  *   Contract opportunity
  *   Initially 6 months (but likely to be 8-12 months)
  *   Based near Shoreditch, London
  *   Up to £550 per day (for the right person)
  *   Possibility to work remotely on occasion
  *   Working on an extremely high volume, complex backend eCommerce system for a successful start-up

Requirements:

  *   A backend Guru - whilst frontend skills are great, they won't be put to much use for this gig
  *   Ruby on Rails pundit - obviously ;-)
  *   Previous retail/eCommerce experience is beneficial but not necessary
  *   Most importantly: someone who likes dogs - there are a few roaming around this office :D

I would be more than happy to expand further on all details above - just drop me a note on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/raisa-sadiq-48469ab1/> or get in touch on:

020 7403 8100 or raisa.sadiq at consultia.eu.com<mailto:raisa.sadiq at consultia.eu.com>

I look forward to catching up with some of you very soon!

Raisa.

Raisa Sadiq
Principal Technology Consultant
[cid:image001.png at 01D1B1DA.1F712270]
CONSULTIA LTD
Consultia House
6 Disney Street
Bankside
London SE1 1JF

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7403 8100
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7403 8101
Mobile: +44 (0) 7592 227 647
Email: raisa.sadiq at consultia.eu.com<mailto:raisa.sadiq at consultia.eu.com>
Web: www.consultia.eu.com<http://www.consultia.eu.com/>

TECHNOLOGY - RESOURCE - CONSULTING

Should you not be happy with us retaining your details or contacting you any further, please click Remove My Details<mailto:hello at consultia.eu.com?subject=Remove%20My%20Details>.

All candidate introductions whether written, via e-mail or oral are covered by our standard terms of business.
The information transmitted is solely for the addressee and may contain confidential data. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Consultia Ltd. You may not access, copy or re-use the information contained within it, or within associated attachments. If you receive this in error, please contact us and delete the material from your system.
For information on our practices regarding your personal data and how we process it, please refer to our Privacy Policy<http://www.consultia.eu.com/privacy-policy.html?COLLCC=3289330095&>.