[LRUG] [JOBS] Rails Developer at Litmus

Chris Mear chris at feedmechocolate.com
Fri Jan 18 03:45:42 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

(Past LRUG attendee and long-time lurker here.) We're growing our Rails
team at Litmus this year, and I thought there might be some interested
folks on this list.

Job details here, and a link to apply:
http://jobs.litmus.com/apply/VwhnJ2jZ9H/Ruby-On-Rails-Developer

And some more general info about the company and what it's like to work
here: https://litmus.com/careers

Litmus makes a suite of tools to help people send better email. Think email
marketing, but also transactional emails, and all the building, testing and
analytics that goes along with that. We've got lots of big plans in the
works at the moment to extend and improve our product line. Right now we're
looking for a developer primarily with Rails experience, but also capable
of doing some front-end work.

This is a fully-remote position -- you can work from anywhere in the UK or
elsewhere. (I currently spend my days at home looking out over the Devon
countryside.) We also get folks together in person several times a year in
various guises (Engineering retreats, social gatherings, company all-hands).

It's a great chance to join a well-established company (ten years+) with a
healthy culture of work/life balance and autonomy, but also an Engineering
team that feels tight-knit, nimble and informal. Lots of opportunity to
shape how we work and the tools we use too, if that's something that
interests you.

Feel free to drop me a line if you've got any questions or would like an
informal chat before applying. (Just don't forget that the default reply
option on this list is to reply to the entire mailing list!)

Unfortunately we don't work with recruiters at this time.

Thanks,
Chris