[LRUG] Continuous * (Happy New Year!)

Sasha Gerrand chat-lists.lrug.org at sgerrand.com
Mon Jan 7 03:14:38 PST 2019

You're referring to "continuous deployment", which many service providers
like Heroku offer (Heroku call it "pipelines").

Note that an automatic deployment of code to a staging environment needs
additional steps to validate that the chances are behaving as expected.
Ditto for the production deployment (s).