[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Developers at Citizens Advice

Robert Murray robert.murray at citizensadvice.org.uk
Fri Jan 18 03:13:28 PST 2019

Hi LRUG,

We’re looking for several Ruby Developers at Citizens Advice.

We’re a national charity with around 300 local members providing free,
confidential and independent advice to help people overcome their problems.
In 2017-18 we helped 2.6 million people face to face, over the phone, by
email or webchat and people visited our online advice pages 25 million
times.

We’re based near St Paul’s in Central London and are currently expanding
our development team as we build more digital services in-house. We use
agile methods and work openly, collaboratively as part of multidisciplinary
teams to build user centric public and internal services.

Here are a few things we can offer you:

   -

   A friendly and inclusive culture
   -

   Macbook Pro and whatever hardware you need
   -

   Flexibility to work remotely for a couple of days per week
   -

   Loan for season ticket
   -

   Cycle to work scheme

We’re looking for Ruby developers with experience with some of the tech we
use such as Rails, PostgreSQL, Docker, AWS and Elasticsearch. We have Rails
apps with React on the front-end, REST APIs and tools built in Ruby to
support with new internal and external facing projects coming up.

The full job ad and application form is here:

https://bit.ly/2GOlMoX

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Rob

robert.murray at citizensadvice.org.uk

--

The Citizens Advice service helps people resolve their legal, money and
other problems by providing information and advice, and by influencing