[LRUG] [JOBS] Remote Senior Developer Role | Hero Health

Gus Kennedy gus at herodoctors.co.uk
Mon Jun 10 07:59:59 PDT 2019

Dear LRUG,

Having successfully used LRUG to recruit standout developers in the past, I'm once again returning to the well.

We are looking for an experienced Rails developer (~5+ yrs ideally) to mentor/coach our 4 junior developers and work alongside our lead developer on key feature releases. The position can be remote, and either part-time (3 days a week minimum) or full-time, and could be fixed contract or perm. We're looking for someone who knows Rails well, and has an interest in knowledge sharing with more junior developers.

Further details about the role and the company available here<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1307552607/?pathWildcard=1307552607&trk=mcm>. In a nutshell: Hero Health is a marketplace for paid-for health and wellness services. We have a young and dynamic team including 6 developers and a designer, and we are based in Oxford.

Best wishes,

Gus

Founder, Hero Health<https://www.herohealth.net/practice-landing>
Email: gus at herohealth.net<mailto:gus at herohealth.net>