[LRUG] [JOBS] Campaign Technologist at 38 Degrees

Denny de la Haye denny.d at 38degrees.org.uk
Tue Jun 18 11:38:28 PDT 2019

Hi  :)  My name is Denny, I co-lead the tech team at 38 Degrees.

For those who aren't already on our mailing list; we're a multi-issue
political campaigning organisation.  As you might imagine, it's an
interesting time to work in politics in the UK!

As well as keeping our campaign staff busy, there's also been plenty for
the tech team to get on with, and so we're looking to hire a couple more
people (currently we have 5 full-time developers, plus some work farmed out
to contractors and agencies).

There's a job advert and application form here:
https://boards.greenhouse.io/38degrees/jobs/4300904002

On this occasion we want to hire in the mid-to-senior range, so we're
looking for people with a minimum of a few years web development
experience, rather than fresh bootcamp graduates.  We offer a choice of two
office locations (London and Edinburgh) but don't currently offer regular
remote working.

I'm happy to answer any questions by email off-list, but I encourage people
to apply via the link above rather than emailing a CV directly to me.
We're trying to make our recruitment process as fair and unbiased as
possible, meaning that applications through the link above will be
shortlisted 'blind' (i.e. the person who decides whether to interview you
won't see your name, age, gender, etc - just your answers to the six
questions at the end of the form).

Thanks and regards,
Denny

--