[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Contractor, up to 6 months, FreeAgent (Edinburgh or remote UK)

Olly Headey olly at freeagent.com
Thu May 30 09:28:36 PDT 2019

Hi LRUG

We're always looking for full-time staff at FreeAgent (
www.freeagent.com/careers) but we do have a couple of *Ruby contractor
positions* available starting in July. You'll be working on one of our
product teams, building new features in Ruby/Rails for our happy
small-business and accountant customers!

We have a distributed engineering team so remote working (based in UK only)
is fine.

We're looking for "senior" people, basically you have a lot of commercial
Ruby/Rails experience.

If you're interested please get in touch directly with CV and rate details.
No agencies please, seriously.

All the best,
Olly

--