[LRUG] Ruby/Rails book recommendations

Edd Morgan edd at biggerpockets.com
Mon May 13 02:52:37 PDT 2019

I’m personally not much for book learnin’, because I find they often don’t work for me and my short attention span. But there are two that I (and probably everyone else here) will recommend as sacred Ruby tomes:

- 'Practical Object-Oriented Design in Ruby' by Sandi Metz
- ‘Ruby Under a Microscope’ by Pat Shaughnessy

I’m sure there are tons of other non-Ruby specific books that still contain good stuff for us. But for Ruby specifically, these are my go-to recommendations.

- Edd