[LRUG] [JOBS] Director of Technology and Software Engineer roles at FutureLearn

Nicky nicky.thompson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 03:29:26 PST 2019

Hello everyone!

A super rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at FutureLearn to be the
Director of Technology, who leads and supports the Technology Team
alongside our Director of Product and Director of Experience.

This role is supported by a Head of Engineering who is responsible for all
the people and process side of running the team, which leaves the Director
of Technology free to focus on technology leadership, direction,
architecture and strategy.

FutureLearn is a great place to work: our mission to transform access to
education is compelling, our engineering team has lots of tricky problems
to solve and we’re proud to have built a great culture of learning and
work/life balance.

If this sounds interesting, you can apply here:
https://apply.workable.com/futurelearn-ltd/j/36B8A0FD8D/, and feel free to
reach out to me if you have any questions.

We’re also currently hiring for Software Engineers in this team, and you
can see that job ad and apply here:
https://apply.workable.com/futurelearn-ltd/j/20F83BB452/

All these roles are permanent and on-site in our office in Camden, London,
and I'm happy to answer any questions via email off-list if you'd like to
know more.

No recruiters need get in touch, thanks.

Nicky
Technical Manager, FutureLearn