[LRUG] [JOBS] Part-time Ruby Consultant in central London

Marco Iannone marco at retechnica.com
Tue Nov 26 07:30:04 PST 2019

Hello,

At Retechnica (makers of Ingenia <http://www.ingenia-api.com>, a natural
language processing API) we need a consultant to help with a few specific
tasks, starting as soon as practicable.

Details:
- Comfortable with working on a large, complex Ruby / Rails product
- Comfortable with devops, AWS, Digital Ocean
- Likes to get things done
- Happy with pairing / teaching
- I estimate 50-70% of it will be on-site, near Marble Arch, especially in
the beginning; the rest can be remote
- Hours are completely flexible. To give you a rough idea, I'd guess
altogether the work will be the equivalent of ~5-7 days, and ideally it'll
be done before Christmas.
- More projects likely to continue in the next year, mostly remote

Do reach out if you think it's a good fit and you have time to help.

Best,
Marco

--
Founder & CEO, Retechnica <http://www.retechnica.com> | Makers of Ingenia