[LRUG] [JOBS] Mid - Senior Ruby Engineer Opportunity

Anthony Tsoflias anthony at createandadapt.com
Mon Oct 21 06:57:39 PDT 2019

Dear Rubyists,

I'm writing on from 38 Degrees - Our mission is to make Britain a better and fairer place to live. Utilising technology we give people in every corner of the country a platform to make their voices heard on the issues we care about.

38 Degrees is made up of more than 2 million people from all walks of life and together, we sign online petitions, chip in to fund expert research and talk to our MPs.

About us 👉https://home.38degrees.org.uk/about/

We're looking for a mid or senior engineer to build, enhance and maintain software systems that allow our members to campaign effectively

The spec 👉https://boards.greenhouse.io/38degrees/jobs/4300904002

Salary: 40-60k
Location: London or Edinburgh
Tech Stack: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Postgrsql, Heroku, Node.js, React

I appreciate timing is everything with these things, but if this could be of interest please do let me know!

Looking forward to hearing back,
Best

Anthony Tsoflias
Technical Talent & Culture Partner (powered by Create+Adapt)