[LRUG] [JOBS] Full stack developers (Ruby/React). 100% Remote.

Marc Heiligers marc.heiligers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 18:52:43 PDT 2019

Hi Fellow Rubyists,

I have a couple of full-time, 100% remote positions open on my teams at
GoDaddy. My teams work on the Email Marketing, CRM and other
engagement-related features of our Websites + Marketing product. Here's the
product launch we did recently (with the time set to where Lauren and Heidi
talk about my teams' features) https://youtu.be/GXLxgrdKkSw?t=1154

We value diversity on our team. Family comes first. We all work remotely:
Eng, PM, UX, everyone. We use Ruby on Rails, React, Redux and Sagas,
Cassandra, Elasticsearch and Redis, Sidekiq, Github, Jenkins, and
Kubernetes. We deploy on Fridays (we deploy on other days too).

If you have any questions, reach out to me at this address or mheiligers
[at] godaddy.com.

Ciao,
Marc