[LRUG] [JOBS] We're adding two new developers to the team! (Mid + Junior)

Dino Koutrouzas dino at resolvergroup.com
Tue Dec 15 08:01:49 PST 2020

Hi everyone!

Resolver Group are looking for both a developer and a junior developer to join our London Bridge-based (remote for now) team, on a permanent, full-time basis.

Resolver are experts in the field of dispute and complaints resolution, offering a range of products to support all parties in a dispute to reach the best possible outcome.

The core tech used at Resolver is Ruby / Ruby on Rails on AWS, with front-end varying / depending on the project. Our direction for new projects tends to lean towards server-side Rails, Stimulus and bespoke / lightweight CSS.

I've been at Resolver myself for a bit over a year now, and I've found it to be a really supportive and collaborative environment that puts people first.

We offer a range of benefits including a competitive salary and pension, private healthcare and flexible working (see https://www.resolvergroup.com/careers-at-resolver/ <https://www.resolvergroup.com/careers-at-resolver/> for more information).

If you're interested, please feel free to contact me for more details!

Dino
dino at resolvergroup.com <mailto:dino at resolvergroup.com>